Really when you think about it, detoxing really sucks.
Now, let’s look at it from a simpler point of view. Its a very simple diet plan. It’s easy to follow. The results are immediately visible and you end up with a body that is able to communicate better with you. The reason I love for my clients to complete a cleanse like this is that I want them to start working out with a clean “engine”. I want to get rid of the junk so that when you are now fueling your body with good food, that your body is able to process the food better and absorb the nutrients from that food optimally.
This is such a great way to kick start a new health routine and of course it’s important to have that healthy mind-body connection. When you detox, you do become more “in-tune” with your body once the toxins are cleared out and that is what I want my clients to feel!
There are so many ways to detox and many of them have the same rules. The detox that I am a big fan of and that I recommend to my clients is the Master Cleanse Himalayan Salt Detox. The first step in being able to follow a detox successfully is buy all of your supplies first! Organization is the key to success!
To complete the detox,you will need the following supplies:
- Filtered Water
- Non-iodized Himalayan Salt
- Rich or pure Maple Syrup
- Cayenne Pepper
The rules are simple. You drink a detox drink throughout the day and complete a salt water cleanse each morning.
- Drink 1 litre of the Himalayan Salt water mixture (1 litre of filtered water with 1 tablespoon of non-iodized Himalayan Salt) preferably in the morning giving your body a few hours to process the drink. (You will need to be close to the bathroom in this time frame.
- During the day, you will drink the detox drink. The maple syrup lemon water drink curbs your hunger and has quite a bit of nutrients in the drinks and is very easy to make! Just combine the following ingredients.
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Rich Maple Syrup
- 1/10 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper Powder – or to taste (as much as you can stand)
- 8 ounces (250 milliliters of Pure Water)
- Drink 6-12 glasses throughout the day or whenever you are hungry
The rules are simple, you just need to stick to the plan. I recommend doing this detox for a 5-7 days. If you plan on easing into the cleanse, then you can do a 10 day cleanse/detox.
For more information go to this website: https://themastercleanse.org/ . There are a lot of useful tips on how to complete a detox properly and also why it’s so beneficial to your body.
Just think of this as tuning up your body, you do this for your car…why not do it for your own body? So, its time to tune up that body and make it run like a brand a new car off the lot!